Professional Service Plans at Reasonable Prices so Stop waiting for your technology to break
When something goes wrong with your Information Technology, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break / fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense –even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your Information Technology from breaking in the first place?
High-quality IT vital for your growing business – but the ongoing costs of new components and IT support can be difficult for small and medium-sized businesses [SMBs] to manage.
Our company is a Dallas, Texas managed service provider that delivers a better solution: A Managed IT Services program, providing you with experienced, qualified experts to handle your IT hardware and software needs, from servers and networks to your desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
With managed IT services from Mundee Managed Services, you can expect:
- A low monthly rate for all managed IT service needs – with no added costs or surprises
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored 24/7
- Improved Productivity at your workplace
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Oversight of your servers and networks, preventing unforeseen difficulties
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Service and support for all hardware and software in your business
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software.
- Comprehensive protection -we make sure your data and network are secure.
- Around-the clock oversight and support from managed service provider experts
As Dallas’s leading managed service provider, Mundee Managed Services utilizes the latest technology to help you succeed, providing you with all the advantages of IT service and support while sparing you the high costs of managing your own in-house IT. Our dedicated team of managed IT service engineers, support specialists, and technicians will monitor your servers and networks, addressing needs proactively when (and even before) they arise. Eliminate the hassles and costs of managing your IT in-house and spend time on developing your business by closing sales, getting more leads, growing profits and meeting the needs of your customers.